After Your Surgery
If you still have concerns or are experiencing any issues please contact us:
For Surgery performed at Banff Mineral Springs Hospital:
During regular business hours – 8 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday (closed Statutory Holidays):
- 403-760-2897 Ext 1
- Note: Please call our office and not the hospital during our regular office hours. If you get our voice mail, please leave a detailed message, our office staff will call you back as soon as they are able.
Weekends and after regular hours:
- If you have any urgent concerns after regular business hours that cannot wait please call the Banff Mineral Springs Hospital at 403 762 2222 and ask to speak to the Orthopaedic Surgeon On Call.
- Health Link (811) will connect you to a nurse 24hrs a day who is able to give advice.
For Surgery performed at other locations:
- Hinton Healthcare Centre (Hinton): 780-865-3333
- Golden and District General Hospital (Golden): 250-344-5271