After Your Surgery
If you have any questions or concerns following your surgery please refer the FAQ: Surgery Concerns information.
If you still have concerns or are experiencing any issues please contact us:
During regular business hours – 8 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday (closed Statutory Holidays):
- Dr. Heard’s Assistant – Marta: 403-760-2897 Ext 1
- Dr. Buchko’s Assistant – Katie: 403-760-2897 Ext 2
- Dr. Hiemstra’s Assistant – Del: 403-760-2897 Ext 3
- Dr. Kopka’s Assistant – Marta: 403-760-2897 Ext 1
Please call our office and not the hospital. If you get a voice mail response, please leave a detailed message, our office staff will call you back within 24-hours (usually the same day).
Weekends and after regular hours:
- If you have any urgent concerns after regular business hours that cannot wait please call the Mineral Springs Hospital at 403 762 2222 and ask to speak to the Orthopeadic Surgeon On Call.
- Health Link (811) will connect you to a nurse 24hrs a day who is able to give advice.